Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine instead of protein

ferdsev

I wonder if I can bulk just on creatine and litfing heavy alone with a high protein diet, protein powder gives me
constipation, thanks.

You don't gain muscle because of protein powder or creatine. You gain muscle because of your training stimulus and caloric surplus.

If protein powder is not beneficial for you, eat eggs, beef, pork, fish, duck, chicken, lamb... any meat you like.

Creatine is a good supplement, you can keep it, but it won't give you muscle.

I wonder if I can bulk just on creatine and litfing heavy alone with a high protein diet, protein powder gives me
constipation, thanks.

You need a proper diet. Do you have one?

anyone who says you can't build muscle without protein powder is a con artist and STUPID. one or the other

we have been conditioned for years by Joe Weider that you need a protein powder, the guy made millions selling them and convincing people to buy them. it is a rouse

Protein powder is not needed. protein powder is simply a convenient and easy way to increase your protein intake. You could just as easily eat more whole food sources of protein

Food is what bulks you up, not supplements. Now, between protein and creatine it is an obvious choice......protein is already causing you issues so go with creatine.

Top Bottom