Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine and insomnia

Zelleorng

In the last months I have been having insomnia problems, and it seems like I am getting better, so little by little I am returning to normal life. I wanted to start supplementing with creatine again, but since it gives energy in the gym, I am afraid it might affect my sleep. How much would be a safe dosage to use?

Creatine will not affect your sleep in any manner, so there is no need to be concerned. Unlike most preworkout supplements, which are based on stims, creatine boosts ATP production, and it is the main energy source for your muscles. Hence the reason creatine will not affect your sleep. Take the full dosage of 10 grams per day, and be happy.

Creatine is simply an amino acid peptide. It does not contain any stimulants so it can not effect sleep. It's scientifically impossible.

That being said - a lot of flavoured creatine supplements have stimulants added. You want to use a either bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com

Creatine is not a stimulant so it will not cause sleep issues. While it gives you energy in the gym, it is not the stimulant type of energy. Just read up on how it actually works. I would take it.....very cheap and effective.

Top Bottom