Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine and Hot Tea

In general tea is a diuretic because of the amounts of polyphenols and caffeine it contains... I would argue that you are wasting important creatine benefits by stacking it with tea... Generally avoid diuretics such as tea, coffee and fat burners when utilizing creatine... Creatine has a positive if effect of water retention which significantly aids muscle protection from injuries and plays a positive role in ATP output.. Therefore, avoid stacking creatine with tea for maximum results!!

The argument against Creatine and green tea together seemingly makes sense. But much of caffeine's diuretic properties will depend on the dosage and your tolerance to it. This study suggests that standard servings of tea, coffee and soft drinks won't cause much if any diuretic action:
Caffeine ingestion and fluid balance: a review. - PubMed - NCBI

I'm new to taking creatine and somebody told me to take it with warm water because it absorbs faster or better (I think). But I think this hot tea idea sounds a lot better tasting than warm water.

Top Bottom