Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine hiding muscle definition post cutting cycle?

junk

I'm about to finished my cutter, I've done great and lowered bodyfat considerably. Usually post bulking cycles I would use Creatine in the PCT and it really helps me with retaining size and muscle strength.

However, this time, I'm not sure about using it after my cutter, as I'm extremely afraid it will cause subcutaneous water retension hiding vascularity and abs. Which is not favorable for me.

May I loose visible muscle definition with creatine usage ?

I know people talk about bloat with creatine but I don't believe it's caused from the creatine but something else. Creatine causes water cell voluminazation within the muscle cell which means more water enters the muscles and not in between the skin and muscle which is water retension.

I don't notice any sub-q bloating from creatine.

im using swole v2 and getting the good strength gains and size gains with minimal water weight gain. im not a vascular guy and im noticing viends popping out in my arms that usually dont.

Mike P.T. said:
I know people talk about bloat with creatine but I don't believe it's caused from the creatine but something else. Creatine causes water cell voluminazation within the muscle cell which means more water enters the muscles and not in between the skin and muscle which is water retension.

Perfectly said,Mike

definitely worthless if you wanna stay as ripped as possible.

Top Bottom