Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Helps Maintain Muscle?

PANTS

I'm taking a week off training to recuperate and have a much needed break from the gym. Just doing CV every other day.
Just wondering if loading up with Creatine over the week will help preserve muscle or am I just kidding myself?!?

prally just kidding yourself. 1 week off? would you really lose muscle with a week off and not actually grow more. Ever notice when you get sick, you don't train for like a week or week and a half and still seem to be growing. a week break is not going to hurt you bro. Creatine might help keep the fullness in the muscles because the cells are filled with water but, your muscle tissue will not atrophy from 1 week off. If anything i would suspect they grow.

Scaggs

Yeah I know but I'm gettin that psychological thing.
Can't wait till Monday and start lifting again.
Yesterday I went in to do some cardio and finished off doing some stretches in the shoulder room. Those dumbells where calling out to me:
"Come on, do a set, you know it won't hurt"

Beleive me I know the feeling. I dred taking my breaks. I want to go and lift something, anything. But the break is good for your mind and body. Force yourself to take the breaks from the gym. Cause when you come back you'll be like a raging bull.

I usually go 3 months or so and take a break and then change my routine.

Scaggs

Top Bottom