Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine headaches at night

Reaperbig

for the past week i have taken creatine daily and i swear i get headaches at night and not even taking ibuprofen helps get rid of it. so today i stopped using it and no headaches at all. is there something going on with the creatine that can cause the headaches to happen or do you think it is a coincidence?

for the past week i have taken creatine daily and i swear i get headaches at night and not even taking ibuprofen helps get rid of it. so today i stopped using it and no headaches at all. is there something going on with the creatine that can cause the headaches to happen or do you think it is a coincidence?

Might not be the case for you, but creatine over 3grams per day doesn’t agree with me.

I currently am not taking any and feel better, have experienced no noticeable performance change.

YMMV

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I would lean towards not drinking enough water but it also depends on your product. If it has a lot of artificial ingredients there may be something that does not agree with . I suggest sticking to a pure creatine product like Ancient Strength from n2bm.

Lots of headaches can be down to dehydration. Caffeine and coffee intake can do that too. Now even if you use the very good Ancient Strength creatine from N2BM but don't drink enough fluids you might still have problems

Top Bottom