x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Creatine and Headaches

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Creatine and Headaches within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: i know this is a supplement/health question but this is the only forum i post on here. i started loading monday and since have had a god awfull headache that won't go away. i wonder if it has caused my blood pressure to go up resulting in the headaches or if it's the hight amounts of sugar in the powder. i've heard it could be the conversion of creatine to creatinine. anyone ever had this problem or know anything more about it? any replies are appreciated.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Creatine and Headaches

i know this is a supplement/health question but this is the only forum i post on here. i started loading monday and since have had a god awfull headache that won't go away. i wonder if it has caused my blood pressure to go up resulting in the headaches or if it's the hight amounts of sugar in the powder. i've heard it could be the conversion of creatine to creatinine. anyone ever had this problem or know anything more about it? any replies are appreciated.

If that's what's causing your headaches, then stop loading. It's not necessary.

i think i'll stop loading after today. i'll maintain with one dose from here on out til my crap is out then i'll use something like betagen instead. i think i'll also get my bp checked tomorrow just in case.

Good Broly
    Bro when I load I get a headache too and always fatigued. My mothers a nurse and she had experience with patients that had some sort of creatinin build up in the kidneys. Creatine scary shit for me. My body can handle ANYTHING but that shit makes me feel like shit.