Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine and Headaches

Sushi X

i know this is a supplement/health question but this is the only forum i post on here. i started loading monday and since have had a god awfull headache that won't go away. i wonder if it has caused my blood pressure to go up resulting in the headaches or if it's the hight amounts of sugar in the powder. i've heard it could be the conversion of creatine to creatinine. anyone ever had this problem or know anything more about it? any replies are appreciated.

i think i'll stop loading after today. i'll maintain with one dose from here on out til my crap is out then i'll use something like betagen instead. i think i'll also get my bp checked tomorrow just in case.

Bro when I load I get a headache too and always fatigued. My mothers a nurse and she had experience with patients that had some sort of creatinin build up in the kidneys. Creatine scary shit for me. My body can handle ANYTHING but that shit makes me feel like shit.

Top Bottom