Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Creatine a good supplement to take?

HAHAHHHAHHAHAhhahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Yes.

------------------
http://bodybuildinginfo.cjb.net
canadian_indian_md_wht.gif

but for women though?

------------------
I'm a bitch! So what! Deal with it! How long did it take for you to figure that out?

Have Tried creatine Monohydrate from EAs, loading with 40g/day for 5 days, then 16g/day after, i found great improvemnts in energy, which helped me lift harder... it was not a miracle supplement, but gives you the enery to keep you going in and out the gym. I recommend you try it. my experience was good, no major side effects .. thirst only due to water retention .. which inturn lead to diuretic sympons.

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

Vixen,

Yes, creatine works just as well for women as men... but it only works if you're training using burst-type exercises. I'm assuming you do since you're posting here.
smile.gif

I've read univeristy studies done on D1 sprint-distance women swimmers. Times improved dramatically through creatine supplementation. I can't give you a reference, however, since I read the article many years ago.

Load with 15-20g in divided doses for 3-4 days, then 5g/day for maintenance. I'm a 180 lb man and I load with 20g/day for 4-5 days and I'm saturated, so I doubt you'd need as much. You'll start having diarrhea once your body cannot absorb any more. Supplementing 200 mg of ALA at each intake also helps shuttle creatine into the muscle (make sure to take with carbs).

------------------
My $.02

Just make sure you drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated. The more water you drink the more effective creatine will be for you. Without knowing your weight, I'd say load with 20 grams a day for 5 days, then just take 5 grams a day after that. Specifically right after your workout or first thing in the morning on non workout days.

Creatine will be effective for about 80% of the people that take it, the previous responses are all pretty accurate in regards to water intake, and dosing schedules, the one thing that makes creatine work better is taking it with a sugary carbohydrate source.

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, CREATINE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE LOADED, AND IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO EVER, EVER, TAKE MORE THAN 5G AT ONE SERVING. 10G MAX IN ONE DAY IN DIVIDED SERVINGS (BREAKFAST, POST WORKOUT).

AND OF'F'ING COURSE IT'S GOOD FOR WOMEN, IT'S NOT A HORMONAL PRODUCT?!?! THAT'S LIKE ASKING IS PROTEIN GOOD FOR WOMEN? ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

sorry for the rant.

[This message has been edited by Valdez (edited April 04, 2001).]

Creatine is awsome but it is tricky to take. You have to l oad it
properly to reap its benefits. 15-20g/day with 6g of simple carbs per gram
for 10 days will load most people. After that, a maintenence dose is not
nessasariy but you must reload in another month. Another method is to take
10g per day for 20 days and you will load your stores. A maintenence dose
is not nessassary but if you use 5g per day, you can wait longer before reloading your stores. JUST MY 3 CENTS

Top Bottom