Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Glycerol Phosphate? Good??

Tryin'2 Grow

First Post!

I was talking to a buddy who swears by this stuff. He uses the one from Metabolic Nutrition. I have just been taking pure creatine powder and doing ok by it.

I was just curious to any prior results anyone has had with this or anyone's results who is currently using it.
I know it is more expensive than pure creatine, so is it worth it?

Thanks, Great Forum!

Do you mean creatine serums? These serums use glycerine (also referred to as glycerol or glycerin) which help transport the creatine to the muscles via the blood.

If this IS what you are talking about, the most popular brand of which is MMUSA's ATP Advantage/Xtra Advantage, then I've also heard from several guys that it works great. I'm still a bit skeptical myself, but if it works just as well as the powder forms then it's a Godsend.

Read more at http://www.creatine.com -- good site, though keep in mind this site is MMUSA's.

~RealDeal

Real Deal, The one I am talking about is not a serum. It comes in powder form and is made by Metabolic Nutrition. It says Creatine Glycerol Phosphate. Thats the actual title of the product. It comes in a powder form and sells for like 45 bucks for 800 grams/73 servings.

I havent heard much about it as to if it's better than plain' ol creatine mono, thats why I was asking.

Either way, thanks for the reply! I'm glad someone did! :D

I bought that creatine, but I haven't taken it yet. It claims to not get the water retention like regular creatine. Plus no loading needed. regular creatine doesn't do anything for me but a 5 lb water gain. so I thought I would try this.

:supercool

Been on CGP for abot 5 years and it is all it says. No bloating or charlie horses due to dehydration. Stregnth goes through the roof when I'm on it. Increases my stamina in all phases of my training. GET SOME!!!

Top Bottom