Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine glycerol phosphate

Marcs25

im thinking about trying this , does anyone have any comments on this product , is it good or a waste of money

heres what the label says
they must combine glycerol and creatine to create cgp

serving size 1 scoop (11gm)
cgphphosphate 10g
potassium 720mg
insulean(lipoic acid) 100mg
magnesium 75mg
calcium 50mg
sodium 30m

muscle volume dosage for a 175 lb person is 30 g so that would be 3 servings

Marcs25 said:
heres what the label says
they must combine glycerol and creatine to create cgp

serving size 1 scoop (11gm)
cgphphosphate 10g
potassium 720mg
insulean(lipoic acid) 100mg
magnesium 75mg
calcium 50mg
sodium 30m

muscle volume dosage for a 175 lb person is 30 g so that would be 3 servings

I have been using this on/off for about a year... I personally think it is worth the extra $$. I was using Sports One creatine mono before and seemed to retain a ton of water. This seems to keep me a little leaner. The dosage on the label is a bit high too.. I am about 210 and take around 15-20 grams.

I can get glycerol for very cheap. I'm wondering if i can just take glycerol w/ creatine and it would have the same effect. Just wondering how much glycerol i would have to take 5g?

And marc i believe there is a thread on this, you might want to do a search. People were posting good results w/ this product.

After reading the previous thread I decided to try it and believe I get better pumps and more vascularity while on this product. I've had several people comment on the vascularity of late. That's not to say this has anything to do with more effective creatine assimiliation or the formulation, it may just be because of the glyceral and the acid buffers (which have also been shown to help training endurance). So who knows you may be able to get the same result seperately but this is a little easier I think. Really wasn't that expensive either.

http://www.metabolicnutrition.com/creatineglyc.htm

big t said:
Sounds pretty good. Has anyone else tried this product?
I dug this one up.its the first thing that came up in a search for glycerol.just started it yesterday im up 3.5 lbs and have veins in places ive never seen.

Top Bottom