Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine and getting cut

cman

I am already pretty lean and vascular, will adding creatine make me bloated, I am looking to add some size, but stay the same bodyfat wise, will this help?

I've always been told that creatine adds water to the muscle and doesn't cause water retention.

I competed this past weekend in the Southern States Classic BB and Xtreme Fit. There was a guy in the pump room sipping on some sort of creatine mix. I told him that I always thought that creatine would make you retain water. His response was that creatine doesn't add water to the subcontin.. (some fancy word for fat under the skin), but it does cause water uptake into muscle. He ended up taking 1st in the Novice Tall and 2nd in the Open Tall, so I guess he knows a little bit...

------------------
One Rep Past Death...

Originally posted by kingsquat:

to the subcontin.. (some fancy word for fat under the skin), but it does cause water uptake into muscle. He ended up taking 1st in the Novice Tall and 2nd in the Open Tall, so I guess he knows a little bit...

Subcutaneous

Top Bottom