Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine expires when?

currymole

I have powder creatine that i bought a huge bag of and no matter what it seems I always have plenty leftover. It expired 9 months ago and I still use some here and there. how long can i keep picking at it before it loses potency and how would i know if it expired? i've been storing it in the closet

I have powder creatine that i bought a huge bag of and no matter what it seems I always have plenty leftover. It expired 9 months ago and I still use some here and there. how long can i keep picking at it before it loses potency and how would i know if it expired? i've been storing it in the closet

When it stops working

I am sure there is no issue with the powder but creatine is so cheap why not just get more. I recommend Ancient Strength from n2bm. It is super convenient being in tablet form and there is nothing else in the product except pure creatine.

I believe no more that a year

Top Bottom