Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine and eca, ok to use together?

110%

is it ok to use creatine and ec together, even though creatine increases water retention and ec reduces it, woul this be any problems. i am cutting and want to know if i can start using my creatine again if i am using ec right now too? i dont care about the bloated issue and wieght gain so i dont wanna know if i shouold use creatine while cutting, just if they cancel each others effects out or cause any problems?

you CAN use them together, but why would you want to? 1 will bulk you, the other burns fat-it's just wasting $ to use them at same time

as the other poster said dude, counter productive.

the main benefits of creatine is that it helps you hold water

ec does the exact opposite

kinda of like eating a big mac on the stair climber isn't it?

yes i realize that, i just want to know if this would cause any problems with hydration or anything like that, i mainly will be using the creatine for strength so the water weight that i would not get from it b/c of the e/c is fine i am more interested in teh strength gains.

I think that's the point we're all trying to make... without the water retention the benefit of creatine is gone... If you want strength with no water retention go with anavar or something... You're trying to make a tuna sandwich with the ingredients for pie...

hmmm.

Well that brings up a point, creatine holds water and when you cut you don't want it. Maybe try methoxy instead, but I don't know a lot about it, it's fairly new. Since your body makes creatine anyway go for it!

machman, why would no water retention with creatine cause no strength effects to occur?

I'm no scientist but here's my laymen's explanation. I'm going to suggest that 75-90% of the benefit of creatine comes from water retention, and the rest is from other "stuff" that it does. This is just based on what I've read on this board. I don't remember the science behind it just the results. In fact I asked the very same question a while back and got some good responses so do a search under my name.

Top Bottom