Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine dose ?

rgyfr

My trainer has been helping me with my supplement routine and he says that creatine is very good for bulking if you run a lot of it. But he said if you want to cut down you should run a little bit of it. Seems to be a simple thing but does he have any sort of sceince to back this up or is this just bro science on his part

Monohydrate you want 10grams per day usually that's normal dose, hcl much less

I actually don't recommend changing the dose whether you are cutting or bulking. Just work on the diet for that. The best thing you can do is get Ancient Strength creatine from n2bm.com and run 3 tablets per day. Super convenient since you don't have to mix any gritty powders.

My trainer has been helping me with my supplement routine and he says that creatine is very good for bulking if you run a lot of it. But he said if you want to cut down you should run a little bit of it. Seems to be a simple thing but does he have any sort of sceince to back this up or is this just bro science on his part

He's making it up. 5g is all anyone needs

Top Bottom