Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine dosage

Personally, I don't take any on my days off. There is no reason to take it on off days, it can't leave your system in that short of an amount of time anyway.

198lbs...10grams is nothing. I know some that take in between 15g-20g but i find that useless.

When I use creatine I take it everyday, even on off days however I dont take much. I take one 5gram serving a day. Works for me. I have never really over loaded on creatine. One of these days I may decide to up it to 10-15 grams of creatine a day for say a week or two and see what happens. Oh well, only time will tell.

For most people, a 5-10 gram dose will do just fine. I mean, some people will use more, though that's usually set aside for bigger people. I know a guy who's around 285 and he takes over 20 grams a day, though, I doubt very much that he's utilizing a full 20+ grams.
If you keep the doses low, you won't go through the product as quickly and you'll actually get something out of it, seeing your body will utilize it.

there's no harm in bigger doses. The body may not use it however and it can get a bit more expensive. Unlike what the other post claimed that taking creatine only on workout days made sense, isn't it true that creatine starts to leave your muscles after 24 hours? If that's the case, in order to maintain a steady level of it in your system you would need to take it every day.

isn't it true that creatine starts to leave your muscles after 24 hours? If that's the case, in order to maintain a steady level of it in your system you would need to take it every day.

Totally agree, never understood why people only used 5 grams after a workout. If i did that i would only get 15g a week. Right now i'm closer to 70-80g a week.

Top Bottom