Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Did it work for you?

Did Creatine Work for you?

• It Worked Great!

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • It Worked Alright...

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • It was a good placebo effect...

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • It sucks goat piss!

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
I've had no luck with it. Currently using EAS Phosphagen HP. I'm on my 3rd tub with no gains.

I had a bout with creatine once. ONCE. I think it would have been easier if I had just mail ordered diarrhea instead of the creatine powder. Exactly one hour and forty five minutes after taking my creatine, guaranteed I would be on the toilet holding on for dear life as the Hoover Dam that was my anus was opened up and hordes of intestinal content came shooting out. I think at one point I looked down between my legs and saw salmon swimming upstream. I think the main thing was that I didn't drink enough water. I'm really scared to ever try it again though because pooing liquid everyday is about as cool as Michael Damien - "hey kids rock and rollllll...rock on."

lmao @ the salmon swimming upstream. I've had varied results. But overall I thing it is an effective volumizer.

supersizeme said:
I had a bout with creatine once. ONCE. I think it would have been easier if I had just mail ordered diarrhea instead of the creatine powder. Exactly one hour and forty five minutes after taking my creatine, guaranteed I would be on the toilet holding on for dear life as the Hoover Dam that was my anus was opened up and hordes of intestinal content came shooting out. I think at one point I looked down between my legs and saw salmon swimming upstream. I think the main thing was that I didn't drink enough water. I'm really scared to ever try it again though because pooing liquid everyday is about as cool as Michael Damien - "hey kids rock and rollllll...rock on."

LOL!! Bro, you do paint a picture.

Creatine does work for me. But that's only because I don't expect it to have AS-type effects. Too many people do. I think it's a great supp. But it IS just a supp.

after 5 years of creatine useage, it is no longer effective

It is working for me......I don't know if my opinion counts. But yes, it helps me to be able to be the All-American She-Ra (is this false advertising??).....................

Top Bottom