Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Did it work for you?

Did Creatine Work for you?

• It Worked Great!

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • It Worked Alright...

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • It was a good placebo effect...

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • It sucks goat piss!

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
I used creatine (Creatine Fuel Stack from Twinlab) for about a month last year. I didn't gain any size but I got alot stronger. When I stopped using it some of the gains went away.

i put on some water weight, and gain some strength during the loading fase, than thats it.. Use it mostly after a cycle to keep my strength gains..

manny78 said:
Creatine without AAS is a waste IMO.

It helps. But all creatine ever did for me is cause me to hold more water. Not that I mind holding a little water. The best I tried was CellTech, I think it is because of all the glucose. Yeah and that can result in fat. Overall I can use enanthate to help me hold water. Plus I read somewhere that the French consider creating a carcinogenic. What isn't?

FarBeyondDriven said:

Plus I read somewhere that the French consider creating a carcinogenic. What isn't?

could be true, but for the moment scientifics dont seem to agree on this point. I've heard everything on creatine from kidney failure to cancer. One thing: I wouldnt use it for more than 2 months. ALso I think the reason why creatine is banned in France is cause its considered as an anabolic .........lol

not all creatines are created equal

the best in my opinion

are Sportpharmas

and

Twin Labs......nothing comes close

when I was on the sportpharma wich was my first time

my bench went form 225 for 3 sets of 3:(

to

225 for 3 sets of 13..........I SWARE TO GOD:garza:

in a MATTER OF 4 MONTHS

Top Bottom