x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Creatine CREAtine CREATINE!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Creatine CREAtine CREATINE!! within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: OK, i have been a user for about a year, with a couple breaks. Now, theres so many freaking kinds i don't know whats best for me. I'm 6'1 210lb and take Tri-Pro Creatine Right now. It uses a carb free formula. 1 scoop (10 grams) has 5g creatine citrate, 2g D-Ribose, and 125mg Demethyglycine. Also, i heard after you mix it, if you heat it up in the microwave it will boost absorbtion? Thanks for any tips, im a newbie here.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

Creatine CREAtine CREATINE!!

OK, i have been a user for about a year, with a couple breaks. Now, theres so many freaking kinds i don't know whats best for me. I'm 6'1 210lb and take Tri-Pro Creatine Right now. It uses a carb free formula. 1 scoop (10 grams) has 5g creatine citrate, 2g D-Ribose, and 125mg Demethyglycine.
    Also, i heard after you mix it, if you heat it up in the microwave it will boost absorbtion?
    Thanks for any tips, im a newbie here.

havent heard about the heating part, but i do know that if you crush up some glass and toss in a couple razor blades than that will help increase absorbtion b/c it will expose the lymph sytem and the blood to the creatine

Use about 10 grams of the creatine, so i guess your gonna have to double the dose. Buy some cheap micronized creatine, some dextrose, and some ALA and you have cell tech for less than half the cost.

Ross

Amateur Bodybuilder
    anyone else wanna weigh in?