Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CREATINE: A Complete User's Guide

Okay, okay. It's a sticky. Do me a favor, though: keep in mind that you DON'T have to quote the whole post to comment on it, okay? I just edited a post here that quoted the whole thing to add ONE LINE, and that's just silly.

Excellent post. I will toss some K your way for sure.

But...

It makes me more at ease when one would post references to research :). When you have time, no rush.

- SGT

I've taken a few kinds of creatine and find some work better than others. Any thoughts on the list? Good/Bad?

Cellmass
Storm
Phospahgen HP
Superpump 250

I realize everyone's body is going to respond differently to the supplements, but has anyone had particularly good luck with one kind?

I was curious if anyone's used Con-crete. I went to GNC to pick up some myoplex and while I was there decided I wanted to give creatine a try. I did some very brief research prior to the visit, and was looking for an ethyl ester based form of creatine but they didn't have a lot available. From reading the manufacturer claims it sounded good, and the guy told me I could return the product, even if used if I had a receipt, so figured I'd give it a try. Just wondering if anyone's had any experience/herad anything about it.

Thanks

Top Bottom