Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CREATINE: A Complete User's Guide

You have to remember that in the case of 'Green Bulge' each serving is only 3450 mg of a MCC/CEE mix with additional properties. At 30 servings per bottle, this amounts to a maximum of 103.5 grams of creatine for under 30 (US$). In comparison to monohydrate, which is the base comparison for all this information, it is expensive. (ie: ProLab Creatine Monohydrate: 1000 g @ 22 (US$).) But Magnesium Creatine is definitely one to watch.

KP--Fitness Basics

Micker said:
Do you need to cycle creatine?? I have read different reports on that.

No.
Just as some people will respond differently to a loading phase, some people will do likewise when it comes to cycling. I know guys who will use creatine continuously for months at a time, whereas other guys will reach a plateau in their training after only one month.

As a general guide, I would recommend 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. But use your own judgement as to your own progress when using creatine. If you are still experiencing positive effects after this time frame then there should be no problem continuing the cycle further.

KP--Fitness Basics

Top Bottom