Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine and citric acid???

whateverdude

I've been washing down my creatine with white grape juice, have I been wasting it all this time? I checked the ingrediants of it and it says it has citric acid, but I assumed it was alright because everyone said grape juice was the way to go. I checked the label on everything though and like sports drinks, all the juices at my store, everything had citric acid, so what is safe to drink with creatine? or is a little bit of citric acid alright

your killing it. Any juice with suger or even sugar water for that matter works. just stay away from any acids.

the only reason you need the juice is to get your body to produce insulin wich helps obsorb the creatine. Like I said, sugar water will work fine.

whateverdude said:
I've been washing down my creatine with white grape juice, have I been wasting it all this time? I checked the ingrediants of it and it says it has citric acid, but I assumed it was alright because everyone said grape juice was the way to go. I checked the label on everything though and like sports drinks, all the juices at my store, everything had citric acid, so what is safe to drink with creatine? or is a little bit of citric acid alright

sorry but you are not right. citric acid doesnt kill creatine...just think what could do your digestive acids to creatine if citric acid can kill it :)

orangue juice killing creatine is just and old urban legend hehe

PD: sorry for my bad english, spanish guy here

Top Bottom