Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine chews anyone?

bmcharle!

how many of you have taken this form of creatine, the positive side is that you don't have to do mixes and that will save you time, but how about the ingredients they use to make the chews, you might be consuming some extra needless sugar ?

They don't save time. Just how long does it take to add a scoop of powdered creatine to water, mix then drink? The same as unwrapping the chews. And you'll need several. Plus it's a FAR more expensive way to get the creatine in - loads more.

Just try Ancient Strength from needtobuildmuscle.com Job done.

That is quite interesting - the first time I have ever heard of creatine coming in this form! However, I don't think it is the best form of creatine, as it will inevitably have many additional ingredients. In any case taking a pill or drinking a sip of water with powder is still more convenient, and you can take this way pure creatine, so I would not bother with those chews.

Are you talking about the GNC creatine chews? They have 4g of sugar per chew and only 1g of creatine. To get the recommended 5g/day dosage of creatine, you would need to eat 5 chews. That gets really expensive and you are taking in 20g of sugar.

You buy a capsulated creatine product like ancient strength from n2bm.com. Way simpler and it'll end up being a fraction of the price.

I had creatine chews in college in 2002. They were disgusting. It makes no sense to get a product like that when you can either just get a pure monohydrate powder or tablets. Those are pure creatine, cheap, and easier to take.

Top Bottom