Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine and breaking out...

TraxZBT

i dunno why... but ever since i've been using phosphogen... i'm breaking out all over the back of my arms and back?? anyone else get this or am i the only one on earth with creatine side effects..
:mad: :mad:

I've never heard of that one...you sure you're not taking anything else or changed any habits lately?

What;s up Trax

how long have you been on it? Your T-level might be increasing and causing a high tallow production. My buddy had the same problem on his face and back. Are you noticing rapid hair growth?

Its gotta be hormonal though...creatine wouldn't do this

spinebreaker said:
What;s up Trax

how long have you been on it? Your T-level might be increasing and causing a high tallow production. My buddy had the same problem on his face and back. Are you noticing rapid hair growth?

Creatine does not increase testosterone levels.

I have heard from at least 5 people who claim to have broken out after using creatine, so I suppose it is a possibility, but considering that no physiological mechanism comes to mind and that so many people use it, a few people are bound to get acne at the same time by random chance, it is likely coincidence.

Thanx for the repliess, no rapid hair grow just mild case of pimples... my friend also says he breaks out with creatine so he stopped using it... but i'm liking the results from phosphagen... guess i'm gonna have to start taking 3 showers a day to get rid of it... either that or tan..

If you are having trouble with breaking out... try using vitamin B5 in addition to your daily multi. For some reason this is good for preventing breaking out.

Is your stomach slightly upset after taking creatine?
The only way you'd get acne after using creatine would be if your intestines are becoming irritated - this in turn would result in acne.

Top Bottom