Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which creatine brand?

krystabroke

there are so many creatine options, i went to the vitamin shop and there was a whole aisle of difference creatines and they all had creatine and multiple ingredients including dyes and sweeteners. i just want a pure creatine without any of that added crap, can you suggest me something that doesn't need to be mixed?

The brand doesn't really matter as much as the type of creatine you're looking to take. Personally, I take ON creatine monohydrate, personally.
Creatine affects everybody differently, but yes, you can definitely see some extra fullness in muscles at saturation.

I wouldn't bother loading, personally. You can reach saturation without wasting your creatine by just having some patience and taking a regular dose.

I love creatine. Cheap, effective, safe. I recommend Ancient Strength because it is pure creatine with no added ingredients and super convenient to take in tablet form. It does not contain any artificial colours/flavours, fillers, gritty powders, or anything besides pure creatine.

Top Bottom