Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine blends

Stick to a pure creatine without fillers, artificial colours, artificial flavours, sugar, etc. Just pure creatine. I recommend this one:

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supps-c29/Ancient-Strength-p273.html

It is really convenient too since it is in tablet form. You don't have to deal with those gritty powders.

Thanks for this. I haven't tried powder yet, but have had too much experience already with protein powder messiness.

I just use straight monohydrate. Cheap and effective. Proven dated back to the 1950s. Most tested and proven training supplement of all time

I’ve read that you should drink a carb or sports drink with it for maximum absorption, is their any truth in that ?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I’ve read that you should drink a carb or sports drink with it for maximum absorption, is their any truth in that ?

None whatsoever. You'll absorb it just fine. Its just that some supplements can give people stomach discomfort unless you take it with food. Most people it doesmt matter, but if you feel discomfort take it with something

None whatsoever. You'll absorb it just fine. Its just that some supplements can give people stomach discomfort unless you take it with food. Most people it doesmt matter, but if you feel discomfort take it with something

Cheers Rick, that just saved me £20

Top Bottom