Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which Creatine is the better Creatine for me

RK KINGKONG

im a beginner so this is to be taken into consideration but this Creatine shit is starting to get confusing , I ordered 2 different Creatines just cause , i ordered Ancient Strength / and another FUN CREATINE NITRATE - PRE WORKOUT W/Stims however some people say Nitrate is better because theres no bloat which I like but then i seen something else about Mono being the better one , but doesnt it cause bloat ?
this guy claims he has the best grade etc Pure Creatine German Grade Highest quality Creatine Monohydrate that you can buy, PERIOD! Serving Size 5g (1heaping Teaspoon)
Servings Per Container 100
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Creatine Monohydrate....... 5000mg
Other ingredients:...None.

I dont want the bloat period .. what do i do , although I already ordered 2 different ones to work with for now . but on my next purchase i want to make sure i get the best one to suit my wants of no bloat and best for a beginner
i dont want bloat .....

Ancient Strength is about the best Creatine you can get,I use it combined with NTBM'S Orange flavored Creatine .this makes the perfect combo for me.

So you actually mix 2 diff kinds of Creatine's the Ancient Strength and another ? im not sure im ready for that kinda mix or dose / dont you think ? since im just starting off
Ancient Strength is about the best Creatine you can get,I use it combined with NTBM'S Orange flavored Creatine .this makes the perfect combo for me.

PowerChews.com Creatine is phenomenal!!

thanks however i already bought some ANCIENT STRENGTH / & FUN CREATINE NITRATE - PRE WORKOUT W/Stims

just to test both , so i guess i will play with them and see what works best for me .. i just want to stray away from bloating .. for sure

ancient strength cretine is already made out of 3 other creatines. although 2 are low dosed. all creatine as far as i know will bloat you as it retains water to help fuel muscles. creatine isnt the end all and be all of getting big. it is a minor detail. and ur talking like its some kind of steroid. its not. go with the ancient strength. n2kts for a preworkout stim, i also believe that has a little bit of creatine in it. but id be more focused on diet and routine than anything. thats what gets you big/lean/ whatever ur goal is dude. not creatine. it just helps.

thanks for your reply , and yes after reading so much , my eating habits i know have to change though i dont eat much , i dont always eat the best stuff .. but yes im looking for regular help from vitamins , creatine , bcaa's ,& whey . thats it thanks again bud
ancient strength cretine is already made out of 3 other creatines. although 2 are low dosed. all creatine as far as i know will bloat you as it retains water to help fuel muscles. creatine isnt the end all and be all of getting big. it is a minor detail. and ur talking like its some kind of steroid. its not. go with the ancient strength. n2kts for a preworkout stim, i also believe that has a little bit of creatine in it. but id be more focused on diet and routine than anything. thats what gets you big/lean/ whatever ur goal is dude. not creatine. it just helps.

i take vitamin c every day. helps with recovery. krill oil daily for my joints. i take cayanne every day to help blood circulation, i only use bcaas while on to prevent catabolism but they are good to take. a good multi like dx7 from protein factory, although right now im on my cheap ass drug store backup multi. i usually dont train with creatine whatsoever. u should post up ur diet and routine and let everyone tweak that

Top Bottom