Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CREATINE, BCAA'S, GLUTAMINE- Advice

I

Ilovetolift

Hello, I recently purchased some bcaa's, I've read to take 5 gram pre and 5 grams post workout, I'm 165lbs and 5'8'', does this sounds right for me? Also I have creatine monohydrate, and it says 20grams for the first week to load, should i at my size be taking this much, and 10 gram after loading? I've also read that 10 grams of glutamine is needed daily, 3 or so servings of 3-4 grams. I would really appreciate feed back on this, because I just spent a lot of money on this stuff, and want to get the most out of it. Thank you.

Cauliflower Ear said:
diet over supps anyday brotha...spend more money at the grocery store next time
Good advice if I DIDN'T spend money at the store. But I have, so my question. anyone?

the problem with reg creatine mono is that you need alot of sugar to make the most of it...a good part of the creatine is wasted. that's why alot of the products now have ether's in it or arginine to help the delivery of creatine into the mucles....my suggestion since you already bought them is to try and return them...if you can't... i think the suggested dosage of creatine is 7g-10g a day. not sure how necessary the loading phase is...it's been debated several times since the introduction of creatine

what kind of glutamine did you get? l-glutamine?

bcaa's not really sure...read the bottle

jpt said:
the problem with reg creatine mono is that you need alot of sugar to make the most of it...a good part of the creatine is wasted. that's why alot of the products now have ether's in it or arginine to help the delivery of creatine into the mucles....my suggestion since you already bought them is to try and return them...if you can't... i think the suggested dosage of creatine is 7g-10g a day. not sure how necessary the loading phase is...it's been debated several times since the introduction of creatine

what kind of glutamine did you get? l-glutamine?

bcaa's not really sure...read the bottle
I bought allmax glutamine.
What creatine do you recommmend???

Ilovetolift said:
Hello, I recently purchased some bcaa's, I've read to take 5 gram pre and 5 grams post workout, I'm 165lbs and 5'8'', does this sounds right for me? Also I have creatine monohydrate, and it says 20grams for the first week to load, should i at my size be taking this much, and 10 gram after loading? I've also read that 10 grams of glutamine is needed daily, 3 or so servings of 3-4 grams. I would really appreciate feed back on this, because I just spent a lot of money on this stuff, and want to get the most out of it. Thank you.

Aside from the diet / supps issue. 5'8 165 is what I weighed in college and I can tell you I threw that 165lb around in sports alot more then folks 200lb's were doing.

1. Creatine Loading is a scam created by the supplement industry
2. You need glutamine peptides to get 10grams of glutamine a day.
3. I generally I use BCAA's only as liquid added to a protein drink just incase my nitrogen balance is negative. This will convert the bcaa into sugar that sparing the real protein

gjohnson5 said:
Aside from the diet / supps issue. 5'8 165 is what I weighed in college and I can tell you I threw that 165lb around in sports alot more then folks 200lb's were doing.

1. Creatine Loading is a scam created by the supplement industry
2. You need glutamine peptides to get 10grams of glutamine a day.
3. I generally I use BCAA's only as liquid added to a protein drink just incase my nitrogen balance is negative. This will convert the bcaa into sugar that sparing the real protein

Thanks for the replies guys.
So is monohydrate extinct? Also what is the best ethyl ester brand? I'm also using NO-Xplode, so whats the deal with the creatine in that, not enough to matter+ the prolab?
THANKS!

Top Bottom