Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is creatine bad for us?

paphroditune

My buddies mom forbids him from using creatine. She is an orthopedic doctor and says it is bad for your kidney's. The thing though that makes me question her is she is obese and never worked out in her life so I wanted to check in with you guys and see your opinions on this. She also said it can cause muscle tears.

My buddies mom forbids him from using creatine. She is an orthopedic doctor and says it is bad for your kidney's. The thing though that makes me question her is she is obese and never worked out in her life so I wanted to check in with you guys and see your opinions on this. She also said it can cause muscle tears.

Creatine has over 500 studies world wide and it is safe to use.

https://youtu.be/g_HrAS7XF1U

We make our own creatine product you can try...

That being said, if you are that young where you actually have friends that get told what to do by their parents... Then maybe don't use any supplements at all and take full advantage of your youth and make clean gains. Create some good habits in both training and eating. Really something like creatine maybe goo for us older guys but for younger kids you don't really need it. The dedication to the lifestyle should be #1 and building those habits over the years, not just using a bottle of pills as a crutch. Just my opinion lil bro.

Top Bottom