Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine for athletic training....not just weight training

magman1

I play high level rugby, which requires strength, but even more importantly is endurance and stamina. My coach told me that creatine in season would be more detrimental because it dehydrates you while playing, which causes fatigue. It makes sense, but i also thought creatine helped fitness stamina. Please pass along advice if you know for sure, please no hunches or straight opinions....thanks in advance for the help bros. Sorry if this is more for the supplement form, but i figured there are a lot of knowledgable bro's here.

I drink and piss like a horse while on creatine but I've gone for 2.5 hours cardio and weights without noticing any problems while taking it. The only negative I can think of is that the bloat equates to extra weight to carry. I don't yet have any experience of CEE which is supposed to have the benefits of creatine monohydrate but without the bloat. Maybe someone can chime in whether you need the same water throughput while on CEE.

Creatine is great for that feeling of "getting stuck in for another go". Your energies recharge much faster than when off it.

Take this with a pinch of salt, though, if that "high level rugby" implies that you're a serious athlete. I'm just a gym-rat.

BTW, justine henin has publicly said that she uses it and that it helped her (i think that was around 2 yrs ago)... bear in mind there's really no off season for wta and atp players.

coach is talking shit I think.

If you are fully hydrated at the start and half-time then it's not an issue. You may feel that you need a piss at half time but so what, right?

I play Div. II collegiate rugby down here in Nashville at vanderbilt and I am on cell-tech the whole season...no probs. here as long as you stay adequately hydrated (as you should be doing regardless if you're taking creatine or not just by being a high-caliber athlete)

CN

Top Bottom