Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Anavar, which type of creatine?

neilium21

Hey guys, im new to this forum, ive heard from many that running creatine with anavar is a great stack cause of the synergistic effect. i was just wondering which creatine would be best to use with it. I use smart gainer post workout and sometimes as a meal replacement, and that has 3 grams creatine malate in it. would i be better off running plane old creatine monohydrate?

aslo... what if i were to use a pre workout supp that contains creatine such as no shotgun. I dont like the bloat that i get when using creatine supplements such as cell tech and others, and i havent used any creatine supps other than pre workout drinks and the gainer. ive had less bloat on sustanon then on monoydrate. Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated....thanks guys.

Welcome!

Stats and goals please

I would stay away from the Cell Tech products it's all hyped up with advertising. I prefer using Nutrabio or the sponsors that carry it here.

Hey guys, im new to this forum, ive heard from many that running creatine with anavar is a great stack cause of the synergistic effect. i was just wondering which creatine would be best to use with it. I use smart gainer post workout and sometimes as a meal replacement, and that has 3 grams creatine malate in it. would i be better off running plane old creatine monohydrate?

aslo... what if i were to use a pre workout supp that contains creatine such as no shotgun. I dont like the bloat that i get when using creatine supplements such as cell tech and others, and i havent used any creatine supps other than pre workout drinks and the gainer. ive had less bloat on sustanon then on monoydrate. Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated....thanks guys.

I have great results with a good brand of creatine monohydrate or creatine ethyl ester.

yes ofcourse how could i forget....
20 yrs-21 in less than a month
6 ft 2
about 205 right now.

I was out of the for 3 and half months due to illness that im pretty sure was a combo of a virus i came down with, a pinced nerve in my neck, and on the heavier side doing trenbolone acetate about5- 6 weeks with nothing else and no pct......learned the hardway, dont be stupide like me, ill never do it again. Please take the advice given on this site and dont think u are super man like i did....anywayyy......
i was about 222 while i was on, and kept most of my gains when i had come off for over a month but lost cause of not eating and not working out.

Bench 325
Squat sets of 315
Deadlift 465
Shrug600
BF% pretty lean but not lean enough= no six pack yet, altho i dont try to hard lol

As far as cycle history aside from the tren foolishness i did sustanon for 5 weeks at just one amp 250mg per week, with no problems and good results. I would like to run an actual 10 week cycle and do it properly of test e or sustanon at 500mg a week along with my anavar but im hesitant due to everything ive been thru in the past 3-4 months. hope this helps, thanks guys........oh, ive also been training for about 7 years

yeah i agree, i never use muscle tech products actually. celll tech was the first supplement ive ever used aside from protein my freshmen year in highschool when i didnt have too much knowledge in the area, i only stated it cause it was one of the only post workout creatine products ive ever used... thanks

sorry i forgot to list my goals, id like to get my strength and size back up to wear it was when i came off the trenbolone, while possibly gaining a little more size while losing fat..id like to see my abs finally as the rest of my body is pretty lean. im about 205 now and i barely eat at all and im not working out but as soon as i start eating properly and training again i can get myself up to 215-218 easily in a few weeks, but as far as gaining weight goes i try not to pay too too much attention to the scale as my weight fluctuates often, so i use the mirror as my guide and adjust my diet and training according to what i see.

20 years old, even though you've dabbled and if we/me/us/you/him/her agree or not, is too young for the gizzzzear....How long have you been back training since the 3 months off?

Ill be 21 july 5th, dont know if that makes a huge difference or not but.....i havent really been training since the 3 months, i went back one day last week so far and im sore as shit, so im waiting til i heal a bit and i get all my food and get my nutrition straight. its all or nothing, i cant go to the gym on a mediocre or decent diet.

Top Bottom