Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine after workouts

showstopper45

[FONT=&quot]I usually take creatine after my workouts, drink about 24-32 fl oz of water during/after workout, and pee nonstop for about 2 hours following it all every 15 minutes. I feel like it's pointless to take the creatine because I pee out so much of the water after taking it. I know it makes you have to go, but I'm a little concerned theres something wrong with me. Any advice is appreciated.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I usually take creatine after my workouts, drink about 24-32 fl oz of water during/after workout, and pee nonstop for about 2 hours following it all every 15 minutes. I feel like it's pointless to take the creatine because I pee out so much of the water after taking it. I know it makes you have to go, but I'm a little concerned theres something wrong with me. Any advice is appreciated.[/FONT]
Everything that comes in must come out. That's normal

You can take creatine any time of day, and 8oz of water is fine. You just need to make sure you get enough water through the course of the day, not all at once.

Top Bottom