Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine advice

jonesdder55

[FONT=&quot]Hey I am new here. I just bought some creatine and am deciding to go on it now or wait. I have 2 weeks of lifting (starting next week) then 2 weeks away. My question is should I go on and do the loading stage then maintain through my break so I will be ready after my break, or should I just wait until after my break to get on it? Thanks.[/FONT]

You can go ahead and start taking the regular dose now, and keep going with that does daily. Don't bother with a loading phase at all. It's not worth the side effects like bloating and constipation, when you can just take a normal dose and take a week longer to reach saturation.

I'd just start with regular dosing without any loading phases. You can take it during off weeks as well but it's not necessary.

[FONT=&quot]Hey I am new here. I just bought some creatine and am deciding to go on it now or wait. I have 2 weeks of lifting (starting next week) then 2 weeks away. My question is should I go on and do the loading stage then maintain through my break so I will be ready after my break, or should I just wait until after my break to get on it? Thanks.[/FONT]
You dont need to load creatine. Just take it daily

Top Bottom