Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine

Agustin

its true that your body stop make their own creatine, if i take more than 2 months long??..

so i take 2 month..and then rest 2 month..until begin to take again?

thanks

(i dont speak english very vell, so i hope you guys understand my question):D

thanks southern.....very good page..

in that page says i dont have to cycle the creatine...

;)

another advice guys..

It is really up to you...some people react differently to creatine than others.

Try cycling it first...say 2 months on 1 month off and see how that works. If your not happy then change it around a little.
Good luck.

No, it's not true. Your body doesn't create creatine...creatine is present in animal flesh of various sorts and your body utilizes it as best it can through digestion. If there was a physiological effect that dampered our own use of it then we'd be seeing long term devastation of people's health already.

The only thing I've found that is required of a creatine user is to be sure and drink at least half a gallon of pure water every day. You have to keep hydrated, there is no doubt about that.

Your decision will be whether or not to cycle it. I get good results regardless of whether I cycle it. Experiment.

Some people say it's better to take your creatine with grape juice, that the glycemic value helps in the uptake. I do this just in case as well.

But no, I cannot think of a single reason why creatine use would cause a physiological problem if you follow the directions on the label.

Top Bottom