Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine

I merely commented about buying creatine at walmart not to insult people who use other creatine products but to illustrate if you are strapped for cash there are options to afford supplements, and if you dont want to spend lots on supplements, you dont have to. Dont assume that someone who uses walmart supplements is a weakling. Some people like myself have good genetics. Others dont and no amount of supplements and steroids will change that. You either have it, or you dont. I have it, others dont, and instead of realizing to improve in other aspects, such as their brain, they whine and bitch that their supplements are superior just because they paid more money. What a load of shit. Does the cost of something or where you bought it have any relevance whatsoever to whether it works? No. Zero. If there are studies that show that this high priced creatine shit exist I would gladly read these studies, decide if the research is legit, then go and buy the expensive shit and see if it works for myself. Otherwise, I consider the expensive creatine like a high priced woman vs going out with a woman that is not high maintenance and is fun to be around. Both women have cunts, but one costs more, nevertheless both cunts get the job done right?

Could you please tell us about the difference in viscosity of motor oils and how it prevents you from freezing your nuts again? Repeating this same Walmart/Creatine subject is getting quite boring, you seemed like an such expert on survival in cold climate environment that I think I could learn a lot from you and your perfect genes. Who knows maybe you will pass on knowledge about motor oils that will one day save my life... :rolleyes:

I take creatine regularly. I am a non-responder as far as size and strength is concerned but there are so many documented health benefits associate with creatine use that I can't find any reason not to take it. And yes it's very reasonably priced. Use creatine mono if it doesn't upset your stomach it's what was used in all the tests. IMO fancy versions of creatine are just a gimmick. I've tried most of them and can't tell any difference except my wallet is thinner.

Mono makes me store water and gives me upset tummy. Tri Malate is easiestvon my system. Still a little water retention but I can counter it with carnatine. I dont buy an expensive brand but it is reputable. Bulk Nutrients.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Muscle tech creatine from wal mart vs hi end has 9/10 potency match there is test to prove it. Same ingredients are used just different manufacturer thus causes price different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muscle tech creatine from wal mart vs hi end has 9/10 potency match there is test to prove it. Same ingredients are used just different manufacturer thus causes price different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not the potency but the bio availability which effects my results.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Right and that does play a big part, in the end I guess it's what ever works best for you I always use top brands myself

No pain no gain

Could you please tell us about the difference in viscosity of motor oils and how it prevents you from freezing your nuts again? Repeating this same Walmart/Creatine subject is getting quite boring, you seemed like an such expert on survival in cold climate environment that I think I could learn a lot from you and your perfect genes. Who knows maybe you will pass on knowledge about motor oils that will one day save my life... :rolleyes:

Simply put, using correct motor oil means your vehicle will crank and not deplete the cold cranking amps of the battery. Your vehicle will soon heat preventing testicular cold cramp. I learned first hand when I was a Seattle sea level cold virgin first exposed to Calgary weather in winter 2008 when my vehicle froze solid with 10w30 motor oil in it. Never again. I use the oil that is popular in Siberia. 0w30 year round. I told one of my workmates who lifts that I am powered by Walmart. I dont need additional testosterone to get angered by red lights in Calgary, my own testosterone levels do that. I can only imagine if I took roids, there would be additional serious issues. Think of it: You can buy creatine and Mobil 1 0w30 motor oil all in the same store: Walmart. You cant go wrong.:cool:

Simply put, using correct motor oil means your vehicle will crank and not deplete the cold cranking amps of the battery. Your vehicle will soon heat preventing testicular cold cramp. I learned first hand when I was a Seattle sea level cold virgin first exposed to Calgary weather in winter 2008 when my vehicle froze solid with 10w30 motor oil in it. Never again. I use the oil that is popular in Siberia. 0w30 year round. I told one of my workmates who lifts that I am powered by Walmart. I dont need additional testosterone to get angered by red lights in Calgary, my own testosterone levels do that. I can only imagine if I took roids, there would be additional serious issues. Think of it: You can buy creatine and Mobil 1 0w30 motor oil all in the same store: Walmart. You cant go wrong.:cool:

LOL, you wanna buy a sarscanner? I have a few that I could sell, I will even throw in a free gaydar! :p:D:D

Listen bro, I live in country that's located over polar circle, so I'm quite skilled at survival in cold weather/climate. I respect this frozen land during winter times, but even here at the most northern parts of the country, where there's hardly any population, it's extremely rare that someone would actually freeze to death. Even if something like that happens, I can guarantee you that won't have anything to do with the motor oil person was using. A lot more likely factor to this theoretical death would be alcohol that this person was using with 99% odds. Unfortunately teens have habit of passing out in snow pretty commonly, even though then there's rarely any serious health consequences to them. People have probably learned to watch out for each other, since most of the drunken teens are found in time.

Unless someone is about to move to Siberia (which actually isn't THAT far away from here, come to think of it), your survival tips based on motor oil choices are completely useless... Or maybe I have just lived here long enough that it has become my nineteenth sense to take care of that kind of obvious things...
IMO if you are dumb enough not to find out what you need to do to stay alive/survive (ie. move to Sahara desert without water) in your new environment, you deserve to get a few frost bites to your nuts, LOL! :cool:

Ok, back to creatine. Like some already said it's just too cheap not to use. I personally like the most Creatine Pyruvate, it doesn't bloat me up or upset stomach like Mono does. Also Creatine Nitrate works really well in some PWOs. Again to each with their own...

LOL, you wanna buy a sarscanner? I have a few that I could sell, I will even throw in a free gaydar! :p:D:D

Listen bro, I live in country that's located over polar circle, so I'm quite skilled at survival in cold weather/climate. I respect this frozen land during winter times, but even here at the most northern parts of the country, where there's hardly any population, it's extremely rare that someone would actually freeze to death. Even if something like that happens, I can guarantee you that won't have anything to do with the motor oil person was using. A lot more likely factor to this theoretical death would be alcohol that this person was using with 99% odds. Unfortunately teens have habit of passing out in snow pretty commonly, even though then there's rarely any serious health consequences to them. People have probably learned to watch out for each other, since most of the drunken teens are found in time.

Unless someone is about to move to Siberia (which actually isn't THAT far away from here, come to think of it), your survival tips based on motor oil choices are completely useless... Or maybe I have just lived here long enough that it has become my nineteenth sense to take care of that kind of obvious things...
IMO if you are dumb enough not to find out what you need to do to stay alive/survive (ie. move to Sahara desert without water) in your new environment, you deserve to get a few frost bites to your nuts, LOL! :cool:

Actually I was a dumbshit that grew up in Seattle so I didnt get it that my car would in no way start when it froze solid. I tried for a half hour to start the thing and almost got hypothermia in the process. -35 is -35 irregardless of whether it is Calgary or Siberia. I fear the cold. So yes 0w30 is a key element of protecting both hands. And nuts.

By the way, say hi to Timo Tolkki and Stratovarius and all the metal shredders in Finland, they are highly skilled.

Top Bottom