Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CREATINE!!!! How often are you on?

How often are you on?

• I never use creatine, I don't like it!!

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I cycle it once in a while when I'm not juicing

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • I only use it while I'm juicing

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I use creatine all year round!

Votes: 40 61.5%

• Total voters
Kinda get lazy with the powder but now all year round with the sci fit Kre Alk 1500, little noticeable endurance with it, and connivence of a pill is nice

personally i dont believe u have to cycle creatine.. various views on this topic though

i use Ancient Strength sold at ntbm.com.. its a very good product that includes 3 forms of creatine. its on sale now for about 18 bucks..cant beat that

Powerchews.com has some new innovative way to take your creatine. 5 grams per serving of Creapure.

I love creatine and always use it. No reason not to.

I take a creatine product on every stack. I see more recovery and strength gains when using. I just did a log on APS Creatine Nitrate and that stuff is unreal. I liked the fact that I didn't get any bloating feeling. Also I'm doing Man Creatine Orthine I ordered from Orbitnutrition.com right now and can see my strength go up. I've never noticed any side effects from creatine except the ones of years ago with too much sugar and added ingredients.

Creatine seems to affect my cardio somewhat and it gives me the runs pretty bad. I have adjusted dosage and it got better but Im always afraid im gonna crap my pants

Creatine seems to affect my cardio somewhat and it gives me the runs pretty bad. I have adjusted dosage and it got better but Im always afraid im gonna crap my pants

I'd recommend PowerChews.com creatine then. Nice chewables that taste great and do not affect your stomach. Very great stuff!

Creatine is very effective and worth taking. I wouldn't go without it. If the rest bother your stomach, I'd absolutely would try PowerChews.com creatine then.

personally i dont believe u have to cycle creatine...

Dittos. I take creatine ed just like a multi vitamin. Never understood the whole cycling deal for creatine. I don't cycle protein, why would I need to cycle creatine. Just my opinion though.

I use creatine all year round , I also use glutamine all year round pre and post workout at the bear minimum , I used to think it made me hold water till I realized my diet just sucked lol , I've used it all the way up to the day of my show and I feel under that calorie deficit it helps to keep water in the muscles and help them from being flat

Top Bottom