Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CREATINE!!!! How often are you on?

How often are you on?

• I never use creatine, I don't like it!!

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I cycle it once in a while when I'm not juicing

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • I only use it while I'm juicing

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I use creatine all year round!

Votes: 40 61.5%

• Total voters
I've been on it strait for at least a year. I don't know if it even does anything for me anymore, I'm just scared to quit.
:)

I cycle it, the last time i did creatine alone, i went from 188 to 205 lbs in about 2 weeks. I was holding in so much water it was unbelieveable.

year round. i lower dose to 1-3g ed for most the year but fr a few months of the year its 5-10g ed

Nice 9 yr bump!

^^^^^^^good to know. I'm doing sprints in the am and lifting in the pm.....4 days/week. Looking for an easy, economical way to get everything I need before and after both workouts

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the recommended Time ON/Time OFF is for creatine. Someone here mentioned 2 months ON/2 Months OFF... Does everyone agree with that or have other opinions.

I read that it is very bad to never go off creatine... Apparently your body will eventually stop manufacturing it's own creatine if you don't cycle off it periodically.

I personally take a few weeks off every few months and/or at the end of a cut when I want to lose any extra water weight and get a little drier.

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Top Bottom