Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creapure Micronized Creatine experiences

magdor enry

Hi guys I was wondering what makes this creatine so special that most of the people at my gym recommend it, any users here?thanks.

Creapure is just a well known brand name creatine monohydrate powder. It's nothing special. It's just a creatine powder.

Any pure creatine monohydrate powder will be the same thing.

Creatine is creatine. Stick with a pure creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com

Creapure is just a well known brand name creatine monohydrate powder. It's nothing special. It's just a creatine powder.

Any pure creatine monohydrate powder will be the same thing.

Creatine is creatine. Stick with a pure creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com

Exactly. Regardless of Degussas claims about purity it's still just creatine monohydrate.

As long as you get a decent quality creatine product, there should be no difference at all, and this Creapure is nothing special. Just a decent creatine product not at the best price.

Here's the deal with Degussas Creapure. Back when it first came out a bunch of suppliers were using low grade material from China. Here in the US and UK the FDA and our Trading Standards tested them and they had a LOT of impurities. The idea behind Creapure wasn't just producing a creatine but one which was, they promised, 99.99% pure.

Now that sounds great except the quality of the low grade material started to improve. Toxins and impurities got a lot lower. Now even cheap material tends to be 99.9% pure.

All that means that if you were able to gain a 1000g on creatine. Then the difference between the two is 9g. Or to put it another way 00.09%. Given the additional cost of Creapure vs any other form it's probably easier to just add a tiny bit extra.

The nice thing about microionized creatine is that the particles are small so there is no "sand like texture". I still prefer tablets like Ancient Strength.

Top Bottom