Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy N2KTS Stories...free tub of N2KTS

TheN1ghtmare21

Platinum
I want to hear everybodys best/ first experiance with N2kts stories. The reason I asked is when I took it for the first time I flushed bright red and thought I was having an allergic reaction, I then proceded to realize it was a nicine flush and went on to have the best workout of my life. If anybody has a real funny/ good one I'll send them a free tub of N2KTS

mine is kinda like yours man. i got a sample from need2s sample pack, i took it, started warming up and out of nowhere all my skin started burning and my friend was like dude youre whole face is turning red. i was like w.e idc i feel great. i started to bench and my whole back and ass was burning so bad i had to get off the bench lol. i went to the bathroom and looked at myself and my whole body was red. so i just figured i was turning kiao ken :kaioken: so i figured gokus power level can increase x3 in kaio ken so i added weight to the bench and just finished my workout. also didnt have to take a shit at all. had a great workout although i felt like i was on fire.

HA HA... here is the story of the dude who owns the gym down the street from me.. Hard knocks gym and Mr knocks who I gave a sample bottle of the N2kts too lmao..
OK so about 9 am the next morning after I gave him the free bottle I get a call from the guy " Nate man this is Eric .. I am at the emergency room!" Me " WTF are you doing there bro and why you call?"

Erick " Well about a half hour ago I took a couple scoops of that N2kts you gave me and then 15 mins later my entire body was on fire and my heart was pounding. I thought I was having a alergic reaction or something
and I was going to die!!... SO I rushed here to the emergency room but now I realize I did not need to come here lol.. The redness has worn off and the burning is gone... I tell ya nate I have not felt this good in years this shit is simple amazing bro.. I feel like , Like wow its hard to explain but its awesome. Fresh, energized, ready to go slam some weights .. Anyway just wanted to let you know but I am going to hit up the gym now talk to ya later"

And the first 2-3 weeks after I put the product out this was the kind of emails. phone calls I was getting from everyone lmao...
We toned down the burn a bit but if you start off at 2-3 scoops you will get it trust me.. pretty much the same product as its always been we just split the doses into smaller ones.
If you want the original feel like always just take 4 scoops and boom you will be on fire lolol.. Most people are fine with just the 1-2 scoops but some love that burn and rush feeling they get from
the higher dose... 3 scoops should shock the shit out of just about anyone.

Bad ass thread idea bro!

I have no funny story other than killing the weights while feeling an amped up, eat first fuck first alpha mentality. N2kts plus androgens can really change your outlook on life :D

I fucking love it!

Hmm I dropped stim based pre workouts on cycle but now that I'm off I might just have to look into this.

Well worth it bro..

BTW if anyone wants to try before they buy . We have 3 flavors of N2KTS and you can get a sample of all 3 flavors for free. All you need to do is pay for the shipping and I will send you the samples for free. NTBM sample pack. just order the" NTBM sample pack"
then in the notes to shipper tell me what you want to sample and what flavors... Just read the write up in the store it explains everything.. You can try any 3 of any of the products I sell for free. Just pay the shipping is all I ask.. I cant fit the bill for everything? lolol

Well worth it bro..

BTW if anyone wants to try before they buy . We have 3 flavors of N2KTS and you can get a sample of all 3 flavors for free. All you need to do is pay for the shipping and I will send you the samples for free. NTBM sample pack. just order the" NTBM sample pack"
then in the notes to shipper tell me what you want to sample and what flavors... Just read the write up in the store it explains everything.. You can try any 3 of any of the products I sell for free. Just pay the shipping is all I ask.. I cant fit the bill for everything? lolol

Guys thats worth a deal to check out!

Thats the way I got when I first took N2KTS I turned blood red got real warm and my ears were tingling was awesome. 3-4 scoops and I feel that way still.

Top Bottom