Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cranberry extract

GaryShane

I heard this supplement is good for kidney stones, I wonder how long you have to take cranberry extract pills before
you expulse the stones out of your kidneys, thank you.

be careful with this cranberry scam i see out there. if you read the ingredients in these drinks they barely have any cranberry.. it is just water and sugar with flavoring

same goes for extract. you are either getting too little or a bunch of other ingredients.

best thing might be to just eat cranberries lol

I heard this supplement is good for kidney stones, I wonder how long you have to take cranberry extract pills before
you expulse the stones out of your kidneys, thank you.

So google throws up completely conflicting opinions. It does, however, suggest:

Citric acid helps to dissolve kidney stones. Apple cider vinegar can help alkalize blood and urine and increase stomach acids to prevent the formation of new stones. In addition to flushing out the kidneys, apple cider vinegar can help ease pain caused by the stones.

Cranberries do contain some natural compounds that are great for liver health but I personally would just eat cranberries rather then take a supplement.

You could add them into smoothies, oatmeal etc.

Top Bottom