Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

COQ10 dosage amount

KB387

As I’ve gotten older my body has slowed down, I went for a physical and my doctor tested my blood pressure and it was high. This was the first time ever it happened, he wants to put me on meds but I refused. What supps are best for me in this situation? Read COQ10 was a good one, how much do I need and what else

You can take coQ10 of course but n2guard is a better choice for blood pressure, add some beet root to your diet daily too and you'll see blood pressure drop.

As I’ve gotten older my body has slowed down, I went for a physical and my doctor tested my blood pressure and it was high. This was the first time ever it happened, he wants to put me on meds but I refused. What supps are best for me in this situation? Read COQ10 was a good one, how much do I need and what else

Normal.

We can all fight the good fight (for which the guys have you covered) but you also need to address the simple fact that we age. And as we get older shit like slowing down happens. Else there'd be fifty 100 year old fellas kicking ass down the gym

Top Bottom