Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cooking Whey Protein powder.Does this decrease the effectivness of the protein at all

scout420

ok lately instead of having a shake, everyonce in a while.I'll make protein pancakes with 2 scoops of optimum Whey Choclate and about 1/3 cup low carb high protein pancke mix.totaling 60 grams protein and about 7 carbs.Now by cooking this does it affect the protein in any negative ways.

for some reason, i believe that it will degrade the protein when cooking it, but look t how we get the protein, look how harsh those methods are.. so will it really degrade it?

How can it degrade the protein when it stays on the pan for about 1 minute cooking time. It's not like your baking it for hours.

What if you add the powder to brownie mix? I want to do it everytime but I'm not shure if it would be worth it.:p

They taste pretty damn good to be honest with you.And i still have that protein gas so i know Im getting some kind of protein from it

So why does steak and chicken protein stay ok when it is cooked? Also I've read that egg whites are actually absorbed better when cooked rather than eaten raw is there something to this? I'm not sure if denaturing protein actually makes it undigestable or just slower to absorb. Can someone please tell me why I am wrong?

Top Bottom