Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

controlling cravings for carbs

OldDude1

I seem to crave carbohydrates especially after my workouts or when I'm gone a long time without food . I am looking for a supplement that can help lower those cravings that I have because when I get those types of cravings I always want to eat pizza or pasta or something that's really not good for my weight loss goals

you can eat pizza, just make it at home from scratch using cauliflower or coconut flour. the killer with pizza is the refined flour in the crust, along with the fake cheese, fake sauce, etc. found in fast food pizza. it is insulting for any italian to call that crap pizza. you would never find that in Italy

You should make homemade pizza dont eat out junk food, home pizza will taste way better

I seem to crave carbohydrates especially after my workouts or when I'm gone a long time without food . I am looking for a supplement that can help lower those cravings that I have because when I get those types of cravings I always want to eat pizza or pasta or something that's really not good for my weight loss goals

Well d'uh. Go less time.

Top Bottom