Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Continue with creatine?

TLSrider

I am still a virgin to A.S. Have my first order on the way (cant wait!!) but I havent started yet. Up until now I have relied on protien mixes, mrp's and creatine to add mass to my body. Question is, when I start my cycle I will obviously continue with the protein and meal replacements, but what about the creatine? I know that creatine is a cell volumizer that enables you to retain water. Do I need that while on a cycle? Or is it not even an issue. Thanks.

Thanks. I just thought that with all the talk I've heard about to much water retention that I would just be adding to the problem. But I guess not.

Yo ultra do you really think you should take creatine while on a cycle. Dont you think its better to do post cycle. Why take it while on? What are the benefits?

i think huck stated that testosterone increases your body to use creatine more effeciently. we all know that anavar increases creatine utilization, but test does too so take it before cycle, during cycle, and post cycle if ya want.

Yellowbottle said:
Yo ultra do you really think you should take creatine while on a cycle. Dont you think its better to do post cycle. Why take it while on? What are the benefits?

Muscle is made of 90% water (intracellular). Creatine draws extracellular fluid back into the muscle bellies. Hence, you want bigger muscles, you need to also draw water into the belly of your muscle. Steroids can help speed the repair of torn muscle fibers. What better than to stretch the muscle fiber and have as much water in the muscle at the same time? You can literally create a maximum fiber stretch by making sure as much intracellular fluid is available as possible

Top Bottom