Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Consider upping my test prop dose

coasta007

Hi all. I've been injecting test prop 100 twice a week at 1ml each time as part of my self prescribed trt. I read somewhere on this forum that one of you regular poster wrote that the disadvantage of such a low dose was that I'm shutting down my own testosterone production and only injecting a small dose.

If I increase my dosage to 3 x 1ml a week of prop 100, will I need to inject estrogen blockers? Would I expect to notice a difference?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi all. I've been injecting test prop 100 twice a week at 1ml each time as part of my self prescribed trt. I read somewhere on this forum that one of you regular poster wrote that the disadvantage of such a low dose was that I'm shutting down my own testosterone production and only injecting a small dose.

If I increase my dosage to 3 x 1ml a week of prop 100, will I need to inject estrogen blockers? Would I expect to notice a difference?

The whole point of TRT is it replaces your now not working production of testosterone and NOW you wonder if it'll shut you down?? Again - kinda the point!!

You seem to be injecting 200 mgs per week already - that dosage is plentiful for TRT, where the average is 150 mgs per week. Ideally, you should get your blood work done, to see where this dosage takes your testosterone levels to, and adjust the dosage accordingly in order to keep your T levels within normal limits.

Most guys use 100-200mg/week for TRT. 200mg is a pretty generous dosage for TRT. Your testosterone levels are probably above the normal range at that dosage.

Yes - you need an AI. You won't need a large dosage but a low dosage AI when on TRT is a smart idea to keep your estrogen levels in check. 5mg EOD of aromasin is a good dosage.

200mg per week is a TRT dose so if your goal is just replacing natural testosterone production then that is a good dose. If your goal is to run a cycle for mass then you want to be closer to the 500mg per week mark.

Good stuff guys. Thanks for the clarification

I'm after upping my testosterone levels to that of natural or just above natural so 2 injections a week at 200mg total is probably ok. I'll go and have some blood tests done soon and make dosage adjustments from there.

When I switch over to EQ/Baldenone would my dosage stay the same or is the strength per ml different?

200mg per week is a TRT dose so if your goal is just replacing natural testosterone production then that is a good dose. If your goal is to run a cycle for mass then you want to be closer to the 500mg per week mark.

Makes sense to me

Good stuff guys. Thanks for the clarification

I'm after upping my testosterone levels to that of natural or just above natural so 2 injections a week at 200mg total is probably ok. I'll go and have some blood tests done soon and make dosage adjustments from there.

When I switch over to EQ/Baldenone would my dosage stay the same or is the strength per ml different?

That depends on the brand - each brand will have a different content of the active substance per ml, so it is hard to tell right of the bat. However, EQ might not be as good for TRT. Although I got to admit that you are not losing much by giving it a try.

Top Bottom