Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Consider upping my test prop dose

I find that the sweet spot for EQ is 300-600mg/week. You could run EQ by itself but you would get the most out of it by stacking it with a testosterone base. Instead of replacing your test prop with EQ, I would add the EQ into your test prop.

Ok. So I've ordered EQ so I should receive it soon. I was thinking of this dosing.

1ml test prop 100 Monday

1ml EQ Wednesday (I think the EQ is 200mg/ml)

1ml test prop 100 Friday

I suppose it is a good idea to have some blood tests done prior to running EQ? What should I have tests for in particular?

Seeing as though the test prop 100 has relatively short half life, what day would be best to have a blood test? I currently inject every Monday and Thursday.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I find that the sweet spot for EQ is 300-600mg/week. You could run EQ by itself but you would get the most out of it by stacking it with a testosterone base. Instead of replacing your test prop with EQ, I would add the EQ into your test prop.

Muskate made a suggestion here.

Yep. Thanks for that. I was asking more about the Monday Wednesday Friday timing of the Test Prop and EQ

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Eod is a must to keep steady level of prop
EQ is good for cruise or bridge but after a while you might develop anxiety
Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. Ok. So I'll inject 1ml of test prop 100 on mondays and Friday's and 1ml of EQ on Wednesday's for 12 weeks and see how that combo goes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. Ok. So I'll inject 1ml of test prop 100 on mondays and Friday's and 1ml of EQ on Wednesday's for 12 weeks and see how that combo goes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

test prop you want to inject EOD or MWF so inject 1ml of test prop MWF.

Add 1ml of eq on one of those days OR add 0.33ml of EQ into each injection.

I agree that with prop you want EOD injections. With EQ, once per week is fine. Just base your schedule around that concept and you will be all good.

Top Bottom