Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Complete Newbie - Advice Greatly Appreciated

jugarelly

I'm 31, 6'1" and about 175lbs. I got back into lifting about 6 months ago after having serious back issues and eventual surgery. I had to start slow when getting back into things, but I've been busting by a$$ and think I'm probably in the best shape of my life.

I'm now at a stage that I want to employ supplementation into my routine and possibly AAS down the road depending on how I progress with training and education. I'm taking creatine and eating about 3,000 clean calories with about 300g of protein a day. The thing is, with so many options, I have no idea what type of cycle to begin with. I'm a very hard gainer. I did try the liposhred stack which worked fairly well for cutting that last bit of fat and getting down to about 9% bf. But, now I really need something to pack on the pounds without getting fat.

Any help or direction to good resources is appreciated.

Last edited:
If you are looking for the most bang for your buck without going full blown ROIDS, i would say PPs dermacrine.

You might run into guys talking about thinks like monsterdrol in this section but these compounds are actually steroids that are not yet illegal. Make sense?

Dermacrine would probably be the strongest thing that is still in the "supplement" realm. Next would be the new PP T-1 but that is almost crossing the border too.

Congrats on getting down to 9%. To try and add muscle i would run the dermacrine for 4 weeks and during that time cut out any intense cardio and keep the calories high and clean.

If you are looking for the most bang for your buck without going full blown ROIDS, i would say PPs dermacrine.

You might run into guys talking about thinks like monsterdrol in this section but these compounds are actually steroids that are not yet illegal. Make sense?

Dermacrine would probably be the strongest thing that is still in the "supplement" realm. Next would be the new PP T-1 but that is almost crossing the border too.

Congrats on getting down to 9%. To try and add muscle i would run the dermacrine for 4 weeks and during that time cut out any intense cardio and keep the calories high and clean.

+1. . . . Great advice.

Thanks for the advice. I've been looking at the products at PP and was considering an order. The dermacrine may be the way to go. The T-1 sounds interesting, but since it just came out, there really isn't anything to read about it as far a results. I'm going to read through their literature a bit to figure out if I need to follow with a PCT.

I'm also looking for a good weight gainer that tastes really good. Any advice in that area? I don't want one of those crazy 1200 calories servings. Something more around 600 calories with low cholesterol is what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

I used to use cytogainer (from makers of muscle milk). But i've heard that they changed their formula in some way that reduced the quality. So i don't feel comfortable recommending that anymore.

More recently i've mixed whey, casein, oatmeal, soymilk, and all natural peanut butter in the blender and have a better much less expensive gainer.

Pick out ingredients like these and measure them out as to have the correct macro ratios you desire. There's plenty of calories there.

those weight gainers are msotly sugar. it would be best taken post workout. but you can make your own pwo shake with juice/ creatine, then whey/glutamin 30 minutes later.
whats your diet and training consist of?

My typical diet and workout are as follows:

Diet
A normal day for me would be something like this:
Morning shake - Isopure, berries, nonfat milk, 1tbs of peanut butter
Breakfast - 2 veggie sausages, Fage greek yogurt w/ honey, wheat toast w/ peanut butter
Snack - Labrada Lean Body RTD
Lunch - Can of tuna on wheat bread, pear
Snack - almonds
Preworkout - Muscle Milk RTD
Postworkout - Creatine and Dinner which would be something like 8oz of chicken and green beans
Snack - Isopure, berries, nonfat milk, 1tbs of peanut butter

My workout completely changes every 2 weeks. I've been seeing a trainer, so all my exercises get revamped. I'm currently only doing high resistance cardio for a short period of time a few times a week. My lifting sessions consist of circuit style training for about 45 minutes. I just jump from exercise to exercise without rest. Until about a couple months ago, the weight wasn't all that heavy, but I've stepped up to some reasonably heavy weight since. I do the following:

Monday - Legs and Shoulders
Tuesday - Off
Wednesday - Chest and Back
Thursday - Off
Friday - Biceps and Triceps
Saturday - Chest and Back ( I double up on this because my chest is slow to develop )
Sunday - Off

I think legs deserve there own day. after legs I am destroyed and have no energy!
Diet looks good. Maybe try to get food instead of your morning shake.
I love doing quick rests in between sets. makes it more of a workout.

I'm 31, 6'1" and about 175lbs. I got back into lifting about 6 months ago after having serious back issues and eventual surgery. I had to start slow when getting back into things, but I've been busting by a$$ and think I'm probably in the best shape of my life.

I'm now at a stage that I want to employ supplementation into my routine and possibly AAS down the road depending on how I progress with training and education. I'm taking creatine and eating about 3,000 clean calories with about 300g of protein a day. The thing is, with so many options, I have no idea what type of cycle to begin with. I'm a very hard gainer. I did try the liposhred stack which worked fairly well for cutting that last bit of fat and getting down to about 9% bf. But, now I really need something to pack on the pounds without getting fat.

Any help or direction to good resources is appreciated.

Continue to use the Liposhred stack. It will help you stay full in your muscles, lean and strong.

Although you are not looking for something steriodal, Dermacrine IS hormonal. If you want to use something hormonal that is not hardcore, but will give great results, I suggest stacking ICON with dermacrine. It will give great results and should not give you any bad side effects or any of the other things that come from using methylated oral compounds like monsterdrol or pplex. You should get great reults.

Check out ICON here

ICON is Here ! - ICON Is Finally HERE ! - Star Chem Labs - BodyBuilding Supplements,Save on Sports Nutrition and Sport Supplements at JustAddMuscle.

Top Bottom