Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comparing prohormones vs sarms out now.

neprosen412

Hye guys, which one is a better version to replace anabolic steroids and give you closer results as aas, I believe side effects are more aggressive from prohormones, but I heard somebody saying that sarms maybe have side effects and most of the smaller companies sell fake products.
If you had to take your pick for safety and legitimacy, which would you invest into, mega doses of prohormones or the new sarms out.'
Just wanting to stay legal and safe over just getting huge.

You're going to be out of luck. After the 2014 pro-hormone ban the only pro-hormones left on the market are weak DHEA products that you will honestly notice nothing whatsoever from. Even if pro-hormones still were legal - There are MUCH better options available.[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Pro hormones are some of the most toxic things you can possibly put into your body. Not only that, they leave very little in the term of keepable gains post cycle, and most pro hormones aromatize heavily and lead to estrogen related side effects. I could go on and on.[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I do not recommend pro-hormone use at all. Either use steroids or SARMS. SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]clomid at 25mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]nolvadex at 20mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]n2guard at 3 capsules/day[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com[/FONT]

Hye guys, which one is a better version to replace anabolic steroids and give you closer results as aas, I believe side effects are more aggressive from prohormones, but I heard somebody saying that sarms maybe have side effects and most of the smaller companies sell fake products.
If you had to take your pick for safety and legitimacy, which would you invest into, mega doses of prohormones or the new sarms out.'
Just wanting to stay legal and safe over just getting huge.

Talking from experience, I would go with sarms due to low sides and pretty much similar effects to prohormones.

Prohormones shut you down as much as anabolic steroids, so why even consider taking them?

sarm's have built a reputation in some circles that are incorrect because companies are selling capsulated versions which are really pro hormones. example is sarm's do not aromatize, they do not cause severe suppression, they do not cause androgenic sides.. they don't burn your hair, etc etc. but since guys are too lazy to research and find legit sarm's, they are finding that they get these problems.

so stick to sarms1 and buy the real stuff

The old prohormones from the early 2000's were great products. Some of them were actually just oral steroids sold as prohormones. If we are talking about today though the prohormones are very weak DHEA supplements not worth taking. They produce little in results and come with side effects. SARMS however will produce better gains and no side effects. The key here is to get legit sarms. I recommend sticking with sarms1.com

Most probably, you would be getting more prominent results with prohormones. However, they will cause side effects that are just as bad as steroids are, and even worse. Back in the days, the only real advantage of prohormones was the fact that they were legal to buy. Nonetheless, not that they are banned, it makes no sense to use them - either use steroids, or opt for SARMS, which may not be as potent, but they have no side effects at all, and they are legal. So as you can see, it is pointless to use prohormones these days, and it makes more sense to either use steroids, or SARMS.

Top Bottom