Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comments on using yohimburn to lean up face

F

Frackal

I've been using yohimburn on both a heavy and light basis on my face, with breaks since about the beginning of August.

However, due to some acne flare ups I have discontinued it for 2 weeks for the first time, where I discovered somethign pleasant. Even though I did not think I was holding alot of water from the yohimburn, I was in fact, I know this because now my face is leaner than perhaps it has ever been. I am quite pleased.

I would suggest if you are prone to acne you expect to have some increased irritation from the yohimburn, perhaps not acne itself, I cannot conclusively say whether or not yohimburn contributed to sporadic flare ups, but my guess is yes they did.

However, for those of us who enjoy having chiseled jawlines and high cheekbones but can never see them thanks to the almighty estrogen receptor, yohimburn is a godsend. Sounds a little too enthusiastic? Maybe but as someone who has nice features but apparently alot of A2 receptors in the face washing them out, it is probably one of the single most effective cosmetically enhancing face products I've ever used....prepare to be puffy for awhile while you're on it, but it's worth it when you come off...In fact, I'd recommend using it on your face more than anywhere else if you have the same puffy face bullshit I've always had to deal with.

I am also curious if thiomucase + aloe vera or somethign similar will be a good face diuretic. Prep H gives me acne too.

Frackal, I'm really interested in doing this.

Did you apply it to your entire face? (all the way up to your cheekbones)

If so, how much did you use?

Hacker said:
Frackal, I'm really interested in doing this.

Did you apply it to your entire face? (all the way up to your cheekbones)

If so, how much did you use?

Hacker, I used about 3/4ths a pipette for the whole face, sometimes a little more, you have to be careful and don't apply it when your face is wet unless you want a minty surprise. I applied it on the whole part of my face minus my forehead, even on my nose, and also under my neck as well...I would apply it ONLY when it's going to be most effective, which for me was preworkout along with a dymetadrine, reason being I dont think you can apply daily to your face and keep your skin happy, though HiIntensity is doing it 2x per day.

Frackal said:
it is probably one of the single most effective cosmetically enhancing face products I've ever used....prepare to be puffy for awhile while you're on it,

so what is needed is a "puffy" free version.. hmmm.. :p

What would be even cooler is an introdutory special for the puffy-free version.... :alien: :p

There will be something special.
Just a note: We thought about naming it Yohimburn "Frackal Version" But no one knows what a Frackal is. No one knows what an ulter is either.

What about the eyes do they burn bad when applying it on the cheekbones,i 'm going to get me some for this fat face mess :mad: so it helps with the fat neck stuff too? My face is the last place to lose no matter how low my bf gets.

LOL Ulter...frackal is a play on the word fractal, which is quite an interesting occurence. Whats an ulter?

Yea pittbull thats what Im saying, I have the same problem....it works on your neck really well too, I would apply it from just below your eyelids down to the underside of your neck, try a 1/2 pippette per side, it will burn, worse teh first few times then not so bad. That A2 gear face fat is a bitch!

I wish ulter was something as interesting as that. I don't know what it is.

Top Bottom