Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comments on using yohimburn to lean up face

I do think this should stay at the top, people would be absolutely shocked at how much better they look without the fat face.

DOSTINEX?

I've read that dostinex is better than bromo at preventing gyno caused by fina or deca.

Is it also better than bromo for fatloss? And leaning up the face?

I know dostinex is quite a bit more expensive than bromo. But I've read that it is more effective at preventing fina/deca gyno ,and the sides are less harsh.

If it is also more effective than bromo for fatloss ,and leaning up the face I will gladly fork out the extra cash for dostinex.

soshesblowinme

Re: DOSTINEX?

soshesblowinme said:
I've read that dostinex is better than bromo at preventing gyno caused by fina or deca.

Is it also better than bromo for fatloss? And leaning up the face?

soshesblowinme

as to which (bormo or dostinex) is better or stronger...

? its not know how effective either really is
? though with respect to this, it work differetnly than yohimburn (this is likely at least partly related to GH increase..)

the wotk differently..

dost is a DRUI
bromo is a DA

: Obes Res 1995 Nov;3 Suppl 4:561S-568S Related Articles, Links

Topical fat reduction.

Greenway FL, Bray GA, Heber D.

Department of Medicine, UCLA School of Medicine, Torrance, CA, USA.

The fat on women's thighs is more difficult to mobilize due to increased alpha-2 adrenergic receptor activity induced by estrogen. Lipolysis can be initiated through adipocyte receptor stimulation (beta adrenergic) or inhibition (adenosine or alpha-2 adrenergic) or by inhibition of phosphodiesterase. Since many women desire regional thigh fat loss, a series of clinical trials were initiated using one thigh as a double-blinded control. Trial #1: Five overweight women had injections of isoproterenol at intervals around the thigh three times a week for 4 weeks with diet and walking. Trial #2: Five overweight woman had ointment containing forskolin, yohimbine and aminophylline applied to the thigh five times a week for 4 weeks after hypertonic warm soaks with a diet and walking. Trial #3: Eighteen overweight women were divided into three groups of six and trial #2 was repeated with each agent alone vs. placebo using forskolin, yohimbine or aminophylline in separate ointments. Trial #4: Thirty overweight women had 10% aminophylline ointment applied to the thigh five times a week for 6 weeks with diet and walking. Chemistry panel, theophylline level and patch testing were performed. Trial #5: Twelve women had trial #4 repeated with 2% aminophylline cream without a diet or walking. Trial #6: Trial #5 was repeated with 0.5% aminophylline cream. All trials except yohimbine ointment gave significantly more girth loss from the treated thigh (p < 0.05 to p < 0.001). Chemistry panel showed no toxicity. Theophylline was undetectable and patch testing was negative. We conclude that topical fat reduction for women's thighs can be achieved without diet or exercise.

Publication Types:
Clinical Trial
Controlled Clinical Trial

PMID: 8697059 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

dost is a DRUI

Dostinex is super expensive, not to mention rare, even with a script. The most potent DA reuptake inhibtor ever made was an antidepressant called amineptine (brand name: survector). This was perhaps the most effective antidepressant ever made, but was discontiuned due to patent expiry. I have no idea whether it had any facial leaning effects. By the way why do DA agonists all tend to burn off facial fat? Before, I thought it was the lack of eating which these drugs typically induce. Is there something else going on here?

soshesblowinme said:
I'm cunfooseded.:confused:

1 is a dopaminergic receptor agonist
the other stops the breakdown of dopamine

they are both effective.. as to how effective for fat loss.. it will vary.. 3 main effects.. appetite suppression, influence on leptin and some increase in GH (this will vary and may or may not be significant)

as to leaning the face (general fat loss and perhaps the GH effect)

Top Bottom